How to Apply for BSP Bank South Pacific Personal Loan Online
BSP PNG | Bank South Pacific (BSP) clients will no longer need to go to a branch to apply for a personal loan, everything can now be done in the comfort of their home or office.
According to Dennis Konu, Deputy Managing Director – Customer Experience & Support, this is made possible by the launch of the latest addition to the BSP Digital Banking service offering – the “BSP Customer Self Service (App)” which is now available for customers. .
BSP customer self-service application (application) ‘
The BSP Customer Self Service app aims to empower our customers and help them save time and money by visiting our branches for services.
- The first service available on this application will allow BSP customers to apply for a personal loan, have it reviewed and finance it.
- The application will allow clients, individually or jointly, to apply online for a new or additional BSP personal loan.
- Customers can simply fill out the electronic form, attach all required documents and submit through the app.
- This application will be accessible to customers with Android smartphones and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
- Once successfully downloaded and installed on your smartphones, a simple entry of your account number or Customer Information File (CIF), application completion and with one click the application will be submitted to a BSP loan officer .
There are no registration or service fees applied and access is free for our customers.
“The app improves accessibility to digital financial services for our customers and targets the growing number of customers who have smartphones.”
“” It is easy to use, convenient, saves time and offers customers an alternative to branch visits, “Konu said.
In addition, the customer will receive an SMS with the status of their loan once processed.
This provides our customers with a secure and convenient digital banking solution.
BSP continues to provide innovative solutions to improve efficiency and access to digital financial services to meet the changing needs of our clients.
Mr. Konu added, âThe BSP personal loan offers flexible repayment, competitive interest rates and comes with free consumer credit insurance.
âThe minimum loan amount is 1,000K and the maximum is 50,000K unsecured. This means that you don’t need to have any savings or assets to apply for a BSP personal loan. Our interest rate is 26% per year.
For more information or for help with the new Customer Self-Service app, you can contact us by email: [email protected], or call our customer service center at 320 1212/7030 1212.
Next: Unregistered SIM cards disabled when registration deadline changes to PNG